Order Veg Boxes To Collect At The Market
Welcome to The Market Barrow which used to sell a thousand delicious things and now sells just one: the famous Perry Court Farm Veg Box.
You can choose to collect your box from one of our weekend markets:
1) Saturday 8 – 4 at Yerbury Farmers Market, Foxham rd, Tufnell Park N19 4RR (the market hours are 10 – 3)
2) Sunday 8 – 4 at Stroud Green Market, Perth Rd N4 3HB (market hours 10 – 2:30)
Orders close each week at 10 o'clock on Thursday evening.
What are the benefits of shopping in this way, considering you could simply "pick your own” from the Perry Court stall?
1) Beat the queue: just ask Joe, Denny, Gaelle or whoever is running the stall, pick it up and away you go
2) You can even come to collect outside of the regular market hours (though do be considerate of traders setting up)
3) These boxes are generous: you'll usually get more for your money than you would buying things separately
4) Selling boxes helps Martin by letting him select whatever is most abundant on the farm. This means we get the very best, seasonal, freshest, and generally most delicious of all the crops Perry Court have to offer. Pretty good thing all round actually!
Cancellations, Refunds & Returns etc.
Cancellations: if you've ordered but would like to cancel, please get in touch using the above address.
Refunds: if when you get the box you find it underwhelming then come and see me at the market and we'll make it better.
Returns: I am always happy to have extra veg in my life!